Sunday, April 22, 2012

Get Ready... Get Set... Sew!

Just a reminder Kids Clothes Week Challenge starts tomorrow...  Have you decided what your doing yet?  I think I've got it narrowed down... but I'm keeping it a secret for now... 

This will be my 2nd time joining the KCWC challenge...  Since I made myself stick to just one hour(I literally set a timer, because I had so many other projects to get done!)  I can remember myself having a few conniption fits about getting stuff done... and toward the end I totally cut corners... but that being said... in the end it was totally satisfying... If you missed what I did in the Fall KCWC... here is a recap...
Vintage dress pattern...and vintage knit fabric...
You can read more about it Here... and Here

This cute ensemble is Lisette for Simplicity...
You can read more about it Here... and Here...





Tunic and ruched leggings...
You can read more about it Here... Here...
and Here...















My lucky daughter got three new outfits... and she has worn them multiple times... SO happy that she still thinks me making stuff for her is cool...
Well... I am exited for tomorrow to come, and how much I can get done with my hour of time... Check back tomorrow, to see what I am going to be working on this week...
Happy sewing!
***Jennifer

P.S. Did you know Creating Bits of Envy has it's own Flickr group now? If you are going to join me in the challenge this week... Please consider joining my Flickr group! I would love to see your progress, and cheer you on!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment