Thursday, June 14, 2012

Skirt Week Top 10...


I am very excited to share with you that my summer stripe skirt was picked to be in the top 10 for Skirt Week over at Crafter Hours...




Even though I did not win (mine is in the second row on the left)... It was so fun to be cheered on by my friends and family... And as my first year entering the competition, I was thrilled that I was even noticed (for the full skirt category there were 59 entries)... So... I will take my TOP 10 status and wear it with pride! And there's always next year...
***Jennifer


2 comments:

  1. I was in the top 10 the day before and I couldn't belive it. We have done a good job. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! How exciting! And I believe there were a lot more entries for that category... You must be wearing your TOP 10 badge proudly :)
      ***Jennifer

      Delete