Friday, April 6, 2012

Slow down... You move to fast...

Isn't it funny how life... no matter how much you'd like it to... just doesn't slow down... 
I mean sometimes it is just sink or swim...  so for the months of February/March, I decided to just live in the moment... which means, I didn't get to craft that much, and I didn't get to blog that much... but I got to be part of some really great moments... 
First was the arrival of our Japanese intern... she lived with us for only four weeks, but she easily became a part of our family... her time with us was too short...
Then we had our annual trip to the coast... 4 fun days of being together as a family... and soaking up some sunshine...
I also got to help throw my favorite mommy to be a Baby Shower... Each guest got one these hand made flowers...
I also stayed , and helped her nest (we have a wonderful tradition... with each new arrival... we hole ourselves up in the house... and craft non stop for 4 days)... Such good memories ...

I came back for my niece's early arrival and spent another 4 days in baby bliss... and also some quality time with my other niece and nephews...


And then my baby turned 10th...
My parents came up from California to join in on the celebration... and we had lots of fun...
I was feeling a little guilty that I haven't blogged as much... but looking back... it was worth it... I'm glad I slowed down... and made each moment last...
***Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment