Sunday, October 7, 2012

KCWC Starts Tomorrow!

That's right... KCWC... starts tomorrow!  If you haven't participated in this fun event, you should check it out...  This will be my third time.  The rules are basically this... designate 1hour every day to work on something for kids...  If you use your first day up trying to figure out what your going to do... or use it to cut out your pattern... that counts... At the end of the week even if it is just one garment, that is more than you started out with...  It has been so satisfying at the end of the week, to see what I got accomplished... This challenge is such a good motivator... and it's fun to share your pieces on the KCWC Flickr Pool... (this is also a good source for inspiration)

Here's a look at what I did last fall for KCWC...

Like I said it was a good motivator... and so were the other participants cheering me on...
 
This year I have piled together some ideas, but still not 100%  sure what I want to do...
Here's a sneak peek...
Check back tomorrow to see my first project! 
I would love for you to join in on the challenge!
Happy Sewing!
***Jennifer
 

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Can't wait to see what you create. I am going to do it too...I think. ;-)

    ReplyDelete