Thursday, October 11, 2012

KCWC... Sew Happy... Day4...

So... Day4 is here for KCWC, and I feel like I have a pattern curse looming over my head...  As I started on my project for today, and was getting ready to cut out this pattern...
I found I had all the pattern pieces for the pajamas... accept the sleeve... seriously... I after double checking it really wasn't there(and some serious grumbling to myself)...  I cobbled one together that worked...  I guess that what I get for buying this pattern at a rummage sale for .25...

I used this vintage car fabric and pair it with a red knit...
Since my time was used up by pattern making... all I got done today were the pants...
Hopefully tomorrow will be more productive...
Happy Sewing! (grumble... grumble)
***Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment