Friday, October 12, 2012

KCWC... Sew Happy... Day5...

Day5 already!  Where has this week gone?  I am happy to report that today went a little smoother...  The pants from yesterday now have a matching top... 

Making my son a proud owner of a new pair of pajamas....


 To give the pj's more detail... I put the facing on the out side... and cut it out of a different fabric...
 I also added a fold up cuff... so as he get taller... he can just unfold the cuff...
He really likes them...  And I love the car fabric...
I did have to make one small adjustment...  The neck opening for the pajamas seem to big(I had to safety pin it for the pictures)... so I added a loop and button... Sew simple... he he he...

I now have 2 projects under my belt for this week(you can see the other one here)...
Will I be able to squeeze in one more?  I guess we'll just have to see...
Happy Sewing!
***Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment