Wednesday, October 10, 2012

KCWC... Sew Happy... Day3...

Hip Hip Hooray!  The First outfit is done!  And we're only on Day3 of KCWC...
The shirt you saw the other day...  Is now perfectly paired with a corduroy skirt...
 It looks a little blah... just sitting here on a hanger, but it's really cute on....
The pattern is also the same one I used for the shirt... Which meant it also had to be re sized(because my daughter is a size12 and the pattern is vintage)... but there were only three pieces, so not as involved as the shirt...
 I am pocket lover... so any time they can be added, I'm all in... 
And I must love my daughter an awful lot... because her skirt got a zipper too!
It fits perfectly...  I have to pat myself on the back for taking the time(usually I'm toooo impatient) to measure and size correctly... It really does pay off.  Who knew!
 Snuck in another picture of the cuff... So cute!
 It is a great shirt un-tucked too... You can really see the rounded hem...

Yep... I really love this girl... and her new outfit too!

Now to sew something for the boy... hmmm...
Happy Sewing!
***Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment