Sunday, October 14, 2012

KCWC... Sew Happy... Day7...

The last day of KCWC is here... I'm always a little sad to have it come to an end, it is such a good motivator to get stuff done!  This year was especially fun, because I had a friend join the challenge with me (she sewed up some pretty adorable stuff... you can check it out here) ...  Even though my final hour is done, the wheels are still turning in my head... I am happy with the 3 sewing projects accomplished... but, I might find the time for a few more this winter...
Here is a glance what I did...
 Snap front blouse... and corduroy skirt...
Love  all the detail on the shirt...
 Boy's pajamas... Top... and Bottom...
 Love the vintage car fabric...
 Sleeping Beauty's pjs... Top and Bottom...
Love the gathered hem on this vintage pattern...  It allows some growing room...
 
It has been a fun and productive week!  (Although I have to admit making pajamas felt a little like cheating... not very creative.)  Best of all... my little fashionista is very happy with her new outfit...  and my son keeps telling me how cozy his new pajamas are...
Happy Sewing!
***Jennifer


No comments:

Post a Comment