Friday, March 1, 2013

Another Day... Another Cowl...

My love of infinity scarfs and cowls is pretty apparent... seeing how I've blogged about them... here...here...here... and here...(see I told you!)
Well I bring you yet another, because it is tooooo simple to keep to myself... and it's no sew!  I spied it a while back on Pinterest... And thought I'd give it a go...
Here's how I did it...
First I raided my husbands t-shirts... ssshhhh... he won't miss it...
Then I folded it at the arm pits... toward the hem...
This gave me a nice straight line to cut along...
And off it came...
Next... starting from the hem up... cut your fringe...

Do this all the way across the bottom... mine are about 6inches long... and 3/4of an inch wide...
Give each one a little tug...
Now it is ready to wear!
Seriously... so easy!  
If you want a smaller cowl... I believe my inspiration picture is using one of her own t-shirts... I also think layering a smaller one on top would be cute too... I might have to try that...
Happy upcycling!
***Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment