Saturday, April 27, 2013

KCW Spring 2013... Days 4, 5, and 6...

Boy has my week been crazy... and KCW is almost over!  I just can't seem to get a free moment to myself... let alone sew!  Oh well...  I managed to get something done(I suppose that's the point... even if it's not as much as I had planned to do).  Here's how the last couple days have gone...
 Day 4... sewed the lace to bib front...
 Day 5... Sewed the bottom panel too the shirt...
 Day 6... I finally had more than 15 minutes!  The shirt is done!
I am glad I took the time to add the bib front... It is a nice detail...

Well, tomorrow is the last day... and I hope to finish this week with a bang!  Also... I plan to pin my daughter down and take some pictures of her in her new spring clothes!  Wish me luck!
***Jennifer 

1 comment:

  1. Great fabric choices, they look lovely together! I like the bib detail too!

    ReplyDelete