Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Paper Chains... Part 2

So, if you follow my posts... you know I've been making some paper chains...
Well I did'nt just stop there... I have been playing around with idea of adding other items with it...
I decided to use jute, felt cut into holly leaves, red beads, jingle bells, and some chestnuts that I gathered last year...
I strung these together with jute... and tied them to sections of paper chain...
The end result, was exactly what I was hoping for...
I could have wrapped them around my christmas tree... but I used them to dress up my windows instead...
Even the window above our bed...
 
So instead of fighting the crazy day after Thanksgiving shoppers...  I was speading some holliday cheer around the house...
Happy Holidays!
***Jennifer


No comments:

Post a Comment