Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

So... this year since we have obligations on Valentines night, I decided to celebrate this morning...

 After everyone was in bed, I decorated our dinning room...

And I got up early to make a big breakfast( this is a big deal in my family, since I'm not a morning person they have to usually put up with cereal or toast)...  They were very surprised...

I put individual servings in muffin wrappers for some color... and it made clean up a cinch...
I also made little treat boxes for everyone...


I used Washi tape for the first time, when I made the tags... let me just say... I think it is my new favorite thing... Don't know what Washi tape is?  Click here and you will see...  ( although I must warn you... it can be very addicting)


Ssssoooooo... easy! 
Well I hope your Valentine's Day was full of love and chocolate!  I think I'm going to go eat mine now...
Happy Valentine's...
***Jennifer

Oh!  I thought I would share with you a V-day decoration my daughter made me(all her own idea I might add)... She made a garland with just paper doilies(Dollar Tree), and paper fasteners...  It turned out so cute!


I guess the crafting gene doesn't fall far from the tree...

No comments:

Post a Comment