Monday, April 22, 2013

KCW Spring 2013... Day 1...

Phew... Between school projects and baseball... Day 1 almost didn't happen!  Luckily I squeezed it in, before we were off and running again...
 As I was racking my brain, I realized that The Perfect Fit that I have been making patterns for me out of... would also work for my daughter(who's now in tween sizes)!  So excited, because so far everything I've made with it has been right on size wise... I figure why not try?
 I quickly drafted out a pull on short pattern...
 ...And quickly got to work...
 Not wanting them to be just Plain Jane shorts... I added some front plackets with piping, to hopefully achieve a sailor inspired look... Fingers crossed... Tomorrow I hope to finish the waistband and bottom hem...
Happy KCW!!!
***Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment