Friday, November 4, 2011

Burning the midnight oil...

As I mentioned in a previous post...  I have been working night and day (where ever I can fit it in) on items for am upcoming craft show...  I use only vintage fabric, and like to embellish with vintage buttons... Creating one of a kind items...  Here  is what I've produced...

Rags to riches scarf... 

 


Necktie/Scarf...


Flower hairpins and headbands...

 

Bird on wire mini bags...


Wallets...


Knitted belt with vintage fabric covered buckle...


Reversible bucket hats...

Pretty in pleats purse...


Tattered and torn purse...




Pocket full of sunshine purse...


Not so tuft purse...


It's fun to review what I've accomplished... They have just been piled up after completion, and it didn't seem like I'd gotten much done... Are there craft fairs going on in your area?  It's a good place to find unique gifts... and a good way to support your local crafters... Wish me luck!
***Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment