Saturday, November 5, 2011

Keeping it personal...

Since I've been busy making stuff... That also means I need more tags too!  Here is how I make mine... with the holidays coming I think they would also make great gift tags...

First I started with my chosen image, and printed them out from my computer...
Costco now does ink refill for $7.99(black) and $9.99(color)  I also purchased the photo paper at the Dollar tree
   
     
Then with pinking sheers... I cut fabric squares that are bigger than the paper...
 (this time I used an old lace curtain)
 
 
Next I stitch the two together...

 
Then I place an eyelet at the top...
I can usually purchase them at estate/garage sales... this box cost me 10cents...

 
Tie up with some twine (this was also purchased at the Dollar Tree)...


And it's ready to hang...

See...  so simple, but it adds that personal touch... Happy Crafting...
***Jennifer
P.S. If you have been enjoying my blog... please follow me!
THANKS

No comments:

Post a Comment