Sunday, January 1, 2012

Playing Hookie...

This winter break we spontaneously decided to go sledding with the kids...  Leaving behind all the work/projects (stress) we had, and headed for the hills...  The only problem...  we had no sled...
This however does not detour us... being our usual thrifty selves we used what we had on hand...

A Raft...

It actually worked really well... and we could all fit!

My son had the time of his life...

I love this picture!  Man over board...
And of course... the dare devils...
 With all the projects I've been doing, it was nice play hookie and spend some quality family time...  It just goes to show... we didn't need to get caught up with buying "stuff" just because we wanted to go play in the snow... we had just as much fun(if not more) with what we had on hand...  So, steal away with your loved ones... (the work will be there when you get back)... Making memories is just a snowball away...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
 P.S.  My New Years resolution is to organize my office... check back to see if I've made any progress... If you don't hear from me, it will be because I'm on an episode of Hoarders... buried alive under all of my stuff... What's your New Year's resolution?
***Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment