Sunday, December 11, 2011

Giving nature a little sparkle...

I have been collecting pine cones for a couple months, and now plan on putting them to good use... with a little sparkle, I thought they could dress up my windows for the holidays... here's their sparkle makeover...

I poured glitter into a paper bag...

Using spray adhesive... I applied it all over the pine cone...
Dropped it in my paper bag...


Fold down the top, and give it a few shakes...


See how they sparkle and shine...

I suspended them in the window with fishing line... but ribbon would be pretty too...

They even sparkle at night...

I added them to all of my windows, at various lengths...  A pretty way to dress them up... and easy too!  Your just a few shakes away... to adding some glitter to your decorations... Happy Holidays!  ***Jennifer



1 comment:

  1. Looks great!! I just sparkled up some branches the other day and turned them into trees...great minds think alike. ;-) Now my sparkly deer family have an equally vibrant home. xoxo

    ReplyDelete