Monday, November 18, 2013

Wearing A Maxi Skirt In The Fall... My New Go To...

I... like a lot of people I know, completely jumped onto the maxi band wagon... with both feet...  I even drafted a pattern using one of my favorites... I have not however, worn one in the Fall.
That is about to change...
Meet my new favorite GoTo Maxi....
 I made the skirt using this tutorial... The fabric is a super soft knit that I picked up for a $1 on one of my recent thrifting excursions...
The pattern was super simple... Your waist measurement + 1 inch... Measurement from waist to floor + 1 inch(your length)... I used 37 inches for the bottom width of the skirt...
Super cute... and super cozy!  Ready for the cold weather that is coming our way...
P.S. If you haven't seen it already... I also have a super easy tutorial for the scarf I'm wearing here...
***Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment