Thursday, February 14, 2013

Sharing the love...

Valentine's Day is here again...  And this year with a little help from Pinterest...  I started with a sneak attack...
 The weekend before Valentine's Day, I started posting valentines on my families bedroom doors...  Adding a couple every day... with the top ten reasons why I loved them...
 Then for the big day... I knitted them these cup cozies, and appliqued felt hearts on to them...
And yes... I incorporated skull and cross bones with a v-day twist...
Some how everyone in the family... (but me)... think they're cool... so I went with it...
I got the cozy idea from here...

The table seemed a little bare so I spruced it up with some fake rose petals...
To go along with my mason jars and cake plates...

For school I found this cute idea... but didn't have the time to print and cut out the cute card...
So we made do... with index cards and foam stickers...  and my sons handwriting...(which I think is more special anyway)

Since Valentine's Day fell on a Thursday this year... I wanted  to do a little something special for the ladies that volunteer with me on Thursdays at my children's school...
So I knit them each a cup cozy too!(In my spare time a.k.a... 2am)... and brought in coffee for everyone...
They were so surprised... and well worth it!

That is how I shared my love...
(with a little help from my friend... Pinterest)
***Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment