Saturday, June 30, 2012

Friday's Findings...

It's been a while since I've posted any finds from my weekly foraging... going from estate sales to garage sales looking for treasure...  Here are my deals and steals...
Super cool 70's chandlier... $3...
Super excited about this book I picked up for .50...
Straight from the 70's it's a master pattern book... for just about anything you could ever want to sew...
It still had all of the pattern making materials
attached to the back!
I haven't had a chance to play with it yet... but the step by step instructions don't look to overwhelming...
Necklace... It's plastic... but I like it anyway... $1...
Another $1 necklace find... and believe it our not I hemmed and hawed over buying it... until someone snapped some sense back into me by pointing out... "Hey!  It's only a $1!!!"
Never one to resist... BUTTONS... $1 and .25
More fabric for my collection... each $1...
I love digging through old things...  I'm a treasure seeker to the core...  I enjoy making up a history for items in my head...  and peering into the past...
Happy Hunting!
***Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment